We love cookies, we love to drink… so there’s nothing better than combining the two! In honor of National Sugar Cookie Day, we decided to put this recipe from Tipsy Bartender to the test and it is mmm…mmm…delicious!
Sugar Cookie Shots
- Copper Mug
- 1 oz cookie vodka - Pinnacle cookie dough vodka is perfect for this
- 1 oz vanilla vodka
- 1/2 oz Godiva white chocolate liquor
- 1 oz heavy whipping cream
- 1 oz simple syrup
- 1 tbsp sugar for garnish
- 1. Add cookie vodka, vanilla vodka, white chocolate liquor, heavy whipping, and simple syrup into the blender.
- 2. Pour into copper shot glasses.
- 3. Sprinkle with sugar.
- 4. Enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Tipsy Bartender