Good Ole Mulled Wine
Add your favorite red wine with apple juice and mulling spices for this warm and classic holiday drink.
Copper Wine Cup
Crockpot or saucepan
- 1 750 mL bottle of red wine we recommend Cali Love Wine
- 12 oz Martinelli's apple juice
- 1 orange
- 1 satchel mulling spices or any mulled spice blend
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar
1. Over medium heat, pour your favorite red wine into the crockpot or saucepan.
2. Add 12oz. of apple juice.
3. Cut the orange and squeeze juice into the pot. Add the rest of the whole orange into the pot.
4. Add dark brown sugar.
5. Turn up heat to medium-high. Keep simmering. Do not let boil.
6. Once simmering, reduce heat to low. Continue to simmer for 10 minutes.
7. Remove the satchel and orange. Gently squeeze the satchel to get some juice out.
8. Serve warm and enjoy.