This Sangria has a natural sweetness from the melon and a creaminess from the Chardonnay. Relax and hang onto summer just a little longer with this light and refreshing drink.
- 1 bottle chardonnay
- 1 small cantaloupe, cubed
- 1 8oz soda water
1. Add cantaloupe to blender.
2. Blend until completely liquified.
(optional) if you don't want pulp, strain the juice.
3. Combine cantaloupe juice and bottle of chardonnay into pitcher.
4. Stir. Pour drink into glasses.
5. Fill with ice, top with soda water.
6. Serve and enjoy.