If you're looking for a refreshingly sweet and citrus drink, we've got the recipe for you. Its fresh and tart flavors make it the ultimate drink for happy-hours, backyard parties, or even on a hot summer day. Want more of an island twist? We've added some coconut to add that island flavor.
- 2 oz white rum
- 4 oz coconut water
- 2 tbsp simple syrup
- 1 lime cut into wedges
- 1 handful fresh mint
- 1 handful shredded coconut
- 1 bottle soda water
1. Add the mint and lime wedges into the shaker.
2. Muddle the mint and lime together. Continue until mint has broken into smaller pieces.
3. Add ice, rum, coconut water, and simple syrup.
4. Shake well.
5. Pour into copper mug and top with soda water.
6. Garnish with lime, mint, and shredded coconut.